We visited Lake Pavna as part of our Annual Holiday with my in laws.
Accommodation: Kino Lakeside Chalet http://www.kinolakeside.com (Its a private 4 Bedroom Chalet situated right at the Lake)
Note: You must book the complete Chalet if you want to enjoy your stay.
How to get there: 14 Kms away from Lonavala and 2.30 hrs drive from Mumbai.
- Serene and Tranquil. You are completely away from all the hustle bustle of the city.
- Clean and Pollution Free Air
- Beautiful Landscapes (I instantly fell in love with the place).
Things to Do:
- Enjoy the Sunrises and Sunsets. (The Sun Rising/Setting over the Mountains and Lake is a breathtaking sight).
- Boating at the Pavna Lake (There is a boat club where you can rent boats/jet skies)
- Sit on the Rocks doing nothing.